ORDERING AND PRIZES
You can make orders in Livins shop as registered customer of whit out it.
As a client you have to be 18 – years old.
If you have any questions about product or delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone on weekdays +358 40 758 9800 or by e- mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All prizes do include VAT 24 %. The current prices are shown at Livins web trade. The current price is shown in euros (EUR).
The delivery time in Finland is about 2 -7 days. Orderes made and payed between 26.6 and 1.7 will be sent at 1.7
The delivery time is confirmed by an order confirmation.
If the customer would like to get the product by a certain date, this must be clearly communicated to us. Livin is doing its best to meet reasonable expectations regarding to delivery date.
If the customer is ordering products with different delivery times, the full order will be delivered according to the longest one.
All deliveries will be made through Matkahuolto, unless something else has not agreed between the customer and Livin.
It is also possible to get an order from our shop whit out charge.
Delivery costs in Finland:
Delivery as a letter 2 eur (it will be mentioned at the product´s information if it is possible to send as a letter)
Matkahuolto packet 6.55
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The advance payment as a bank transfer is required. When the payment transfer has arrived to Livins bank account, the delivery will be sent immediately. The total amount to pay is shown in the order confirmation Livin has sent.
Payment methods in Finland
- Payments through Paytrail Oy
- Invoice through Klarna
- Transfer through banks
- The customer is allowed to return unused goods within 14 days from receiving them, excluding the receiving day. The product and its package have to be in the same condition than it was when the customer received.
- The customer has to advise Livin BEFORE returning by e-mail, email@example.com to get the further instructions. When Livin has received the product, the price of the product (excluding the postage) will be returned promptly.
6. TRANSPORT DAMAGES
- Sometimes the cases might damage during the transport despite the careful packaging. For that reason it would be highly recommended to check the status of the package at the post office while collecting the package. If the package is damaged during the transport (and also the goods inside the package are damaged) make a damage report at the post office immediately. Then contact our customer service to arrange a delivery of new product.
- If the customer receives a wrong product of the product is damaged etc. the customer has to inform YRITYS about this within a reasonable time by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The faulty delivery can be returned without postage according to Livins instructions (art. 6). The claim/advise by e-mail has to be made BEFORE returning. When Livin has received the product, the price of the product (including the postage) will be returned promptly.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Livin is not responsible if the delivery is delayed or can not be made because of factors Livin has no influence. This kind of factors are war, catastrophe, export- or import bans, decisions of authorities, strike or other factors which averts Livins activities.
- Disagreements caused by this trade agreement are solved according to Finnish law.